Bromley District Cricket Mission Statement:
"To increase the participation levels within cricket and to improve the overall standard of cricket across the Bromley Borough through delivering coaching courses, developing links with local schools and clubs, organising and running cricket festivals and competitions; all in a safe, fun and friendly environment with highly qualified, skilled and committed cricket coaches."
Bromley District Cricket's Official Charity
BDC is proud to announce that it has adopted CRY (Cardiac Risk in the Young) as its official Charity and that all donations will be added to the Ben Daniels Memorial Fund.
- Senior Cricket Academy for 15-17 year olds. Thursdays evenings at Langley Park Girls School Sports Centre
- Emergency First Aid Course - 20th October 2014
- Safeguarding and Protection of Children workshop - 29th September 2014 at HSBC Sports and Social Club
- Softball Cricket training – Friday evenings at HSBC Sports Club
- Softball Cricket Training – Tuesday evenings at Ravens Wood School
- Softball – Hardball transition cricket coaching – Tuesdays evenings at Ravens Wood School
- Hardball Cricket Training - Tuesday evenings at Ravens Wood School
- BDC Newsletter - August 2014
- Bromley District Cricket Open trials
- Bromley District Cricket Teams 2015 Season - Nominations now invited
- Girls U11 Kent County Age Group Trials
- Dyno-Rod T20 Competition
- 1-2-1 and 2-2-1 Coaching
- Application form for all BDC cricket coaching courses.